Classic Fluffy Banana Pudding
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 box
- (4-serving size) instant vanilla puddin
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 box
- vanilla wafers
- bananas, sliced
- enough crushed vanilla wafers to cover top of puddin
How to Make Classic Fluffy Banana Pudding
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk and cold water in large mixing bowl, add dry pudding mix and beat on medium speed for 3 mins or until smooth and then chill for a few mins.
- 2Whip heavy cream into stiff peaks and then fold cream into pudding mixture.
- 3In a large glass bowl, spread 1/2 cup of pudding on bottom of dish (or enough to cover the bottom)and top with a layer of vanilla wafers, followed by layer of bananas and then a pretty thick layer of pudding. Continue with layers, finishing with pudding on top. To crush wafers for the topping, I used a large zip lock bag and crush enough to cover top of pudding and your desired thickness of crushed wafers. Chill for 5 hrs and enjoy!