Cin's Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Dream
NO, I DID NOT WIN...BUT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY THOUGHT IT WAS A WINNER ;o).
THEY ARE SO GOOD TO ME, EATING ALL MY CREATIONS AND LOVIN THEM.
P.S. I did not take a photo of this, as they didn't include a way for a person to send a picture along with the recipe.
- (1-dz) old fashion krispy kreme cake donuts
- 2 small
- pkg's jello instant butterscotch pudding`n pie filling
- 1 large
- tub cool whip
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter (or ex-crunchy if preferred)
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- butterscotch chips
- the milk for making pudding
How to Make Cin's Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Dream
- 1Break the Krispy Kreme donuts into bite-size pieces.
- 2In a mixing bowl mix 1/2-of the tub of cool whip, powdered sugar and peanut butter together with a whisk or small electric hand mixer.
- 3Make the instant pudding according to package directions for pudding (or if you'd like it thicker cut down on the amount of milk).
- 4Layer in a glass pedestal compote dish. Starting with Krispy Kreme donut bites, then the cool whip mixture, then pudding.
Ending with some of the donut bites on top.
- 5Spread rest of Cool Whip over top then sprinkle with the butterscotch chips.
Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
- 6NOTE: You can use coconut crème pudding for a different flavor.
Just substitute toasted coconut flakes for the butterscotch chips; and substitute 1/2 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 cup flaked coconut for the peanut butter.
Can also be layered in an 8x9-inch glass dish.