- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix
- 1 box
- large box chocolate pudding, either regular or instant
- 2-3 oz
- kahlua, divided
- 1 medium
- cool whip
- 1 pkg
- chopped heath toffee pieces, or 2 large or 7 small heath bars, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Toffee Triffle
- 1Bake cake in 9 x 13 pan per directions. When cool, cut in half and freeze one half for next time. The half cake should be cut in half again to make it easier to handle.Now the two pieces should be cut horizontally in half to make then half as thick.
- 2Make pudding per package directions.
- 3Using a deep, clear,glass triffle bowl, place a layer of cake (cut side up) on the bottom of the glass bowl. Take a large fork and poke holes in the cake and drizzle 1 1/2 shots of Kahlua light over the cake. Put a layer of pudding over the cake. Repeat layers of cake, Kahlua and pudding.
- 4Several hours before serving, sprinkle the candy evenly over the pudding. Top with cool whip and decorate with chocolate shavings, more heath pieces, etc.
- 5Enjoy the taste!