- 2 box
- small boxes cooked chocolate pudding
- 4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- creamy peanut butter or 2 t. powdered peanut butter
- container french vanilla cool whip
- 3 oz
- semi sweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- half and half
- 2/3 box
- vanilla wafers
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1Cook pudding according to directions on package, while it's still hot stir in peanut butter. Let cool.
melt the semi sweet chocolate in the half and half and add butter stir to melt. set aside to cool.
- 2when everything is cool layer vanilla wafers, pudding, cool whip and chocolate mixture. Repeat. top with the cool whip and chocolate drizzle. put chopped peanuts on top if you want. Let set so the vanilla wafers soak up some of the pudding.