★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxgraham crackers
24 ozcream cheese
2 boxfrench vanilla instant pudding mix
3 1/2 cmilk
2 can(s)chocolate fudge frosting
1 cchopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Eclair In A Bowl
- Line 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil, set aside.
- Mix Milk and Pudding Mix in large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla to pudding, whip until smooth.
- Slice bananas if using them.
- Layer Graham Crackers across the bottom of the pan. Pour 1/3 pudding mixture on top.
- If using bananas layer them on top of pudding mix.
- Microwave one can of frosting mix until pourable, pour a thin layer on top of the first layer.
- If using nuts sprinkle them into the melted chocolate.
- Repeat this process two more times, opening the second can of frosting if necessary.
- When all the layers have been laid, wrap tightly with plastic across the top and refrigerate overnight, or freeze if desired.
- Right before serving dip the bottom of the pan in some warm water, slice, and serve in bowls garnishing with an extra sprinkle of nuts or a couple of slices of banana if desired.