★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- graham crackers
- 24 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 box
- french vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1/2 c
- 2 can(s)
- chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 Tbsp
- bananas (optional)
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Eclair In A Bowl
- 1Line 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil, set aside.
- 2Mix Milk and Pudding Mix in large bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese and vanilla to pudding, whip until smooth.
- 4Slice bananas if using them.
- 5Layer Graham Crackers across the bottom of the pan. Pour 1/3 pudding mixture on top.
- 6If using bananas layer them on top of pudding mix.
- 7Microwave one can of frosting mix until pourable, pour a thin layer on top of the first layer.
- 8If using nuts sprinkle them into the melted chocolate.
- 9Repeat this process two more times, opening the second can of frosting if necessary.
- 10When all the layers have been laid, wrap tightly with plastic across the top and refrigerate overnight, or freeze if desired.
- 11Right before serving dip the bottom of the pan in some warm water, slice, and serve in bowls garnishing with an extra sprinkle of nuts or a couple of slices of banana if desired.