Chocolate Cookie Pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5.9oz. package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 c
- 3oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 8oz. container cool whip, thawed
- double-stuffed cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies (2 cups)
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make Chocolate Cookie Pudding
- 1Whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Cover and chill 5 minutes.
- 2Stir together cream cheese and whipped topping, blend well.
- 3Place 1 cup crushed cookies evenly on bottom of an 8 cup bowl. spread half of cream cheese mixture over crushed cookies; sprinkle with half of pecans. Spread all of pudding evenly over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Chill until ready to serve.