★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- (heaping) cubed stale bread, cut into cubes
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pinch
- 4 Tbsp
- (heaping) cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 1Prepare the bread as discribed above. Place the bread cubes in a round pyrex baking dish (spray or butter the dish first to prevent sticking).
- 2In that baking dish add the egg, sugar, vanilla, salt and milk and stir a little. Now add the cocoa powder and stir a little more.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 4Allow to cool. Top with fresh whipped cream.