Cherries not your mama's By Freda
You will get oooz & awww's from all your guests.
No cooking & NO Baking.
Any canned Pie filling fruit can be used.
Recipe can be Doubled for a bigger pan.
NOTE: Prep time does not include Chilling time.
- 14 whole
- graham crackers
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding and pie mix(6 serving size)
- 2 Cups
- cold milk
- 1 Cup
- (thawed) cool whip
- 1 can
- (21oz) cherry pie filling or (filling of your choice)
- 2 cups
- finely chopping strawberries ( optional) spooned over top
How to Make Cherries not your mama's By Freda
- 1LINE a 9" SQUARE PAn, with the WHOLE GRAHAM CRACKERS.
(break if Necessary to fill this pan.)
- 2Combine Pudding mix with milk beat slowly with electric mixer, until blended, usually about 2 minutes. Let Stand for another 5 Minutes.
Now, Fold in the whipped topping.
- 3Spread 1/2 of this mixture over the Graham crackers.
Add another Layer of Crackers.
Add another layer of the Pudding Mixture.
Top with Remaining crackers, another Layer.
Then top with the Cherry Pie Filling.
Substitute the Strawberries over top.
CHILL for at Least 3 Hrs before Serving.
Serves 9 or one 9 X 9 pan.