- toasted bread buttered on both sides
- cheese bunch
- swiss; jack cheddar
- raisins bunch
- on every layer
- brown suga c
- 2 cups brn sugar to 4 cups water
- cinnamon stick
- add to water boiling with sugars
- sugar c
- about 2 cups
- walnuts c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Capri Capri Bread Pudding
- 1Toast bread well. Butter both sides of bread(s). Boil 4 cups water, add brown sugar and white sugar; cinnamon sticks, pinch nutmeg.
- 2Place 1 layer buttered bread.
Sprinkle with swiss cheese and Jack cheddar cheese.
Springle raisins and crushed walnuts.
Repeat Again. Buttered bread, cheeses, raisins, walnuts. Keep repeating till finished.
- 3Pour the 4 cups of water with sugars and cinnamon sticks and nutmeg over bread in baking dish. Immerse well with enough water to reach top level.
Cover and back for approximately 1 hour. Serve HOT or COLD with Ice Cream or whip Cream. Absolutely Delicious. Our Favvvvvvvvvvvv