- chocolate wafers or 6 oreo cookies with filling removed)
- 2 Tbsp
- instant coffee granules
- 1/4 c
- hot water
- 1 1/2 c
- half and half or heavy cream
- 1 pkg
- jello instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 3 1/2 c
- thawed cool whip
- squares semi sweet chocolate melted
How to Make Cappuccino Cups
- 1Place 1 cookie in bottom of 12 paper lined muffin
cups.In medium bowl dissolve instant coffee in hot water.Add cream,pudding mix and cinnamon.beat with
whisk about two minutes.Let stand until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes)
- 2Fold in whipped topping and spoon into muffin cups.
Freeze until firm(about six hours)remove from paper liner and place a dollop of whipped cream on top and drizzle melted chocolate over each.
- 3Some times I make for kids by deleting coffee granules
(can replace with powdered cool-aide mix for flavor if you want)and using banana pudding mix.