Butterscotch Pecan Dessert
Others to try: Lemon, chocolate, banana cream, pistachio, & pumpkin ( which you can find it during the holiday's in most stores)
I have tried it with chocolate, lemon..and the butterscotch. All were fabulous!
- 1/2 c
- cold butter
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 8 ounce container of cool whip, thawed & divided
- 3 1/2 c
- small pkgs. of butterscotch pudding, instant
How to Make Butterscotch Pecan Dessert
- 1In a bowl, cut the butter into the flour until crumbly; stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Press into a ungreased 13 x 9 inch glass baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over crust. Combine milk and pudding mix until smooth;pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping and pecans. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.