★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 1 c
- crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 30)
- 1 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- butterfinger candy bars (2.1 oz ea), crushed
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (3.4 oz ea) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 qt
- reduced-fat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- carton (12 oz) frozen, whipped topping, thawed, divided
How to Make Butterfinger Delight
- 1In a large bowl, combine first four ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch dish. Chill for 5 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set (mixture will be thick). Stir in frozen yogurt and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 3Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.