How to Make Butter Roll
- Make your biscuit dough,then roll out 6" rounds,like a fried pie, you want it thin, you will need 6 or 8. Fill each one with 3 pads of butter then fold in half and crimp edges with a fork.Just like you would make fried pies.
- Heat your milk,sugar,salt,rest of butter,and vanilla flavoring in a oven proof dish ( I use corning ware)do not let it boil,you just want it hot.
- Drop your butter pies in the hot milk mixture.
- Put in a 350 degree preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes,until the top is golden brown.
- I make mine in the morning,then warm it in a 250 degree oven to warm up while we eat dinner.lol I love it cold too.