How to Make Bread Pudding made with White Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast bread on baking sheet until golden.
- Cover raisins in hot water and soak.
- Combine sugar, corstarch, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- Whisk eggs then gradually whisk in sugar mix.
- Whisk in sugar mix, milk and vanilla.
- Spread toast in a 13x9 glass baking
- Pour egg mix over bread.
- Drain raisins and sprinkle over top.
- Bake 50 minutes until top is golden and center is just set.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes.