How to Make Bread Pudding made with White Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toast bread on baking sheet until golden.
- 4Cover raisins in hot water and soak.
- 5Combine sugar, corstarch, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- 6Whisk eggs then gradually whisk in sugar mix.
- 7Whisk in sugar mix, milk and vanilla.
- 8Spread toast in a 13x9 glass baking
- 9Pour egg mix over bread.
- 10Drain raisins and sprinkle over top.
- 11Bake 50 minutes until top is golden and center is just set.
- 12Let stand at least 10 minutes.