- 6 c
- bread cut in cubes (i just tore up my bread in small chunks.)
- 1 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- large eggs
- 3/4 c
- warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated!)
How to Make Bread Pudding In A Slow Cooker
- 1Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place bread pieces in the slow cooker and sprinkle with the white chocolate chips.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients and pour over bread cubes and the white chocolate chips.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.