Bread and Butter Pudding1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cwarm milk
How to Make Bread and Butter Pudding
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter a deep dish 9 inch pie plate or 9 inch square cake pan.
- Generously butter one side of bread, but in
half to make two triangles.
- Arrange triangles, buttered side up, in prepared dish.
- In bowl, beat eggs well mixed.
- Add milk, sugar and vanilla; beat together.
- Stir in raisins.
- Slowly pour over bread making sure all bread is well soaked.
- Bake 45 minutes or until custard has set.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.