Blueberry Pudding, Jam & Custard
We topped ours with fresh blueberries and some of my healthy jam mynutricounter.com/recipe-strawberry... (which went down a treat), but you could also try it a sprinkle of cinnamon or some sea buckthorn powder.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
FOR THE PUDDING:
50 gplain wholemeal flour
75 mlunsweetened almond milk
1 Tbspcoconut oil
FOR THE CUSTARD:
1,5 can(s)(600ml)/20.5fl oz coconut milk
3 Tbsphoney or maple syrup
·optional toppings: fresh blueberries, cinnamon, sea buckthorn powder and/or healthy jam to serve.
How to Make Blueberry Pudding, Jam & Custard
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Meanwhile, beat all the egg yolks for the custard in a bowl.
- Add the coconut milk, honey/maple syrup and vanilla for the custard to a saucepan and heat gently over a medium heat until warm, but not boiling.
- Whisk the egg and flour for the puddings together and then slowly add the almond milk, add the mixture to the muffin tins, then drop 3-4 blueberries into each pudding. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg yolks to the custard pan and stir continuously until everything is combined, then turn down to a low heat for another 15 minutes until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Once everything is ready - add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!