Banana-Rama Puddin, Puddin!
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box
- (5 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c
- cold milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- bananas sliced (not too thick!)
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
- heath candy bar bits
How to Make Banana-Rama Puddin, Puddin!
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy...Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in half of the cool whip
Sometimes I will take a few slices of banana, and a small handful of the Heath bits, and mix them in with the pudding.
- 2I do not have a trifle bowl, or even a big glass bowl, which makes it look so much prettier, but as you can see, a pyrex dish works just fine too!
Line bottom of bowl with vanilla wafers and spread the pudding mixture, sprinkle health on top then repeat...
You can layer with whole wafers or crumble them....
And the heath in the middle is another option, sometimes I only put in on top...
After 2 or 3 layers, put the rest of the cool whip and top with health...ENJOY :)