Banana Pudding Delight
- 2-3 pkg
- of chessman shortbread cookies
- 2 box
- regular size vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 pkg
- of cream cheese (softened or room temp)
- cool whip
- milk, whole (for the pudding)
How to Make Banana Pudding Delight
- 19x13 casserole dish.prepare pudding according to package directions using 1 cup less milk then it calls for.set in fridge..lay the cookies in rows across the bottom of the dish, it takes about 15 i think ,3 per row. In a med bowl cream the cream cheese til smooth then add the pudding to it and mix til blended.
- 2place a small amount of the pudding mixture on each cookie with a teaspoon, then top each one with a slice of banana. add the rest of the pudding mixture to cover the dish, then top with cool whip.
- 3now place rows of cookies across the top of the coolwhip....chill for a few hours before serving.