Rev BJ Friley
1 can(s)(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 ccold water
1 pkg(3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cheavy cream
How to Make Banana Pudding
- In a medium bowl, stir together condensed milk and water.
- Beat in pudding mix until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture.
- In a 2 1/2 quart serving bowl, spoon 1 cup pudding mixture.
- Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and remaining pudding.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Chill until serving.