★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 cmilk
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkgvanilla wafers
How to Make Banana Pudding
- Mix 2 cups milk and sugar together and bring to boil.
- In large bowl add layer of vanilla wafersalternated with sliced bananas.
- Mix 1/2 cup milk, 2 eggs, butter and flour together, add to milk and sugar mixture. I add a few tablespoons hot liquid to egg mixture to temper it before adding to milk and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Pour thickened mixture over vanilla wafers and bananas. Cool and serve.