- 8 oz
- brick of cream cheese at room temp
- 14 oz
- can of sweetned condensed milk
- 5.1 oz
- box of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c
- whole milk
- 8 oz
- tub of cool whip thawed and divided in half
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium
- ripe bananas
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers cookies
How to Make Banana Pudding
- 1In a large bowl whip room temp. cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix together until well incorporated. Add the pudding mix and 3 cups of milk and mix well scraping bottom and sides of the bowl as your mixing. Add half of the tub of cool whip and fold in until mixed well, fold in the vanilla extract.
- 2Slice all 4 bananas.Layer in a 9x13 pan in the following order.
- 3Vanilla Wafers
2 sliced bananas
1/2 of the pudding mixture
Top with remaining whip cream and spread until top is covered.
Crush up any remaining vanilla wafers and sprinkle over the top.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 3 hours up to overnight. I like it better overnight.