Banana Moon Pie Trifle
- 1 -8oz. pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 oz. can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- 1- 5.1 oz. box
- instant vanilla pudding
- original or double decker banana moon pies
- bananas, sliced
- 1-8 oz. pkg
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make Banana Moon Pie Trifle
- 1Beat the cream cheese until smooth; add sweetened condensed milk and beat until blended.
- 2In a seperate bowl beat pudding mix and milk until blended.Combine the two and mix well.
- 3Cut three of the Moon Pies in half and then into three slices, for a total of 6 pieces, reserving any crumbles for garnish.
- 4in the bottom of a 2 qt. bowl (I use a trifle bowl) add about 1 cup of pudding mixture, then the 3 chopped Moon Pies, then slice 3 of the bananas on top.
- 5Repeat layers with half of the remaining pudding, 3 more Moon Pies and 3 bananas. Top with all of the remaining pudding mixture.
- 6Spread cool Whip evenly on top. Chill for several hours or overnight. I sprinkle with any crumbles and one more cut up moon pie before serving.