Banana Moon Pie Trifle
1 -8oz. pkgcream cheese, softened
1 - 14 oz. can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1- 5.1 oz. boxinstant vanilla pudding
6original or double decker banana moon pies
1-8 oz. pkgcool whip, thawed
How to Make Banana Moon Pie Trifle
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth; add sweetened condensed milk and beat until blended.
- In a seperate bowl beat pudding mix and milk until blended.Combine the two and mix well.
- Cut three of the Moon Pies in half and then into three slices, for a total of 6 pieces, reserving any crumbles for garnish.
- in the bottom of a 2 qt. bowl (I use a trifle bowl) add about 1 cup of pudding mixture, then the 3 chopped Moon Pies, then slice 3 of the bananas on top.
- Repeat layers with half of the remaining pudding, 3 more Moon Pies and 3 bananas. Top with all of the remaining pudding mixture.
- Spread cool Whip evenly on top. Chill for several hours or overnight. I sprinkle with any crumbles and one more cut up moon pie before serving.