Banana "Moon Pie" Banana Pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- double decker banana moonpies
- 5 medium
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 1 small
- container cool whip topping
How to Make Banana "Moon Pie" Banana Pudding
- 1unwrap 4 of the moonpies. cut them in half. then cut each half into 1/3. then cut each 1/3 into bite size pieces about 1/2" or smaller than a teaspoon (you will want each piece to be small enough to fit on a teaspoon with a slice of banana.) Sprinkle these in the bottom of a glass 13 X 9 baking dish. Set aside.
- 2Peel and slice bananas into coins,(not too thin as they break and not to thick so they will fit on a teaspoon wit a chunk of Moonpie.) Sprinkle these over the Moonpie pieces.
- 3Unwrap the 5th Moonpie and cut it like the others and sprinkle it over the bananas. set this aside and make pudding.
- 4Make pudding according to pkg directions using 2 cups of milk. It should set as you whisk it for 2 minutes and be slightly thickened. Stir in 1/2 of the container of cool whip until well blended. Gently fold in the remaining cool whip until no streaks of pudding remain and mixture is well blended. Pour this over bananas and moonpie. cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 min. before serving. Better served the day it's made. can be ref for 2 days. bananas will brown.