banana foster/cinnoman roll bread pudding with cramel sauce
1 pkg6 ct frosted cinnamon rolls
2 largeripe bananas
2/3 clight brown sugar
4 tspcinnamon, ground,divided
1/2 c1/2 & 1/2
1/2 cwalnut pieces
How to Make banana foster/cinnoman roll bread pudding with cramel sauce
- take a chunk from the sticks of butter grease well a round cake pan set it aside ... pre heat oven to 375
- in lg bowl put eggs,milk.cream,salt,1/2 the vanilla and 1/2 the cinnamon mix well[or put in food processor for a few sec] set aside
- cut cinnamon rolls into small bite size pieces..chop 2/3 of stick of butter u used on pan into 1/4 in pieces toss well with cinnamon rolls set aside
- now take all the rest of the butter and melt in small pan add brown sugar,rest of cinnamon, other 1/2 of vanilla... cook and stir bout 5 min til thick now slice banana into bout 1/2 in round the cut them in 1/4's... add to cinnamon mix add walnuts meat now cook 2-3 min more
- put cinnamon rolls in greased pan.. now add egg/milk mix let sit a few min for milk to absorb some into rolls
- now mix rools/milk/eggs well.... slowly with slotted spoon remove bananas from sauce and add to cinnamon rolls...alittle sauce can go in there but ya need the sauce for the top
- but in preheated oven bake 25 min check with butter knife close to center does it come out clean reset timer for 15 min recheck then if done remove from oven if not give more time like 5 min at a time til done
- sit on cooling rack after bout 10 min reheat cause bananas were in once hot slowly pour over pddin slow enough so none runs out of pan[this may take a few min][u can poke holes init so some carmel rums inside of it...
- serve hot with van ice cream or cold with cool whip...oh and a hot cup of coffee!!!!
- oh and the leftovers of this makes a simple,easy fast breakfast the next morning!!! enjoy!!!