Banana Cream Puddin' (lite/sugar free)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 small box
- instant banana pudding mix (sugar free)
- 1/2 box
- vanilla wafers cookies (i use the mini ones, but the regular size is fine)
- 1/2 tube(s)
- whipped topping, thawed(sugar free or lite)
- 3 1/2 c
- milk, low-fat
How to Make Banana Cream Puddin' (lite/sugar free)
- 1In medium size mixing bowl : mix both boxes pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk with hand mixer on lowest speed; approximately 2 to 3 minutes.....let stand 5 minutes.....
- 2In serving dish, (just deep enough for two layers): line bottom and up sides with single layer of wafers, spoon 3/4 of pudding on top of wafers and gently spread out, then spoon 1/4 of the whipped topping on top of the pudding and carefully spread out....repeat layer of cookies, remaining pudding and the rest of the whipped topping!
- 3Tips: crush a few wafers to sprinkle on top when finished for a garnish; you can also add a layer or two of fresh bananas, thinly sliced; refrigerate at least an hour to allow wafers to soften; will keep refrigerated 2 o 3 days