Banana Bliss Squares
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 stickchilled butter
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 cchopped pecans
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1(16 oz) container sugarfree cool whip
2 pkg(4 serving) banana instant pudding & pie filling, sugarfree
How to Make Banana Bliss Squares
- Coat a 9X13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a pastry blender - cut the butter and flour until the mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is a light golden color. Remove from the oven. Let crust cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl - beat together the cream cheese and the confectioners sugar with a mixer on medium speed until well combined. Add 1/2 of the whipped topping. Mix well. Spread over cool crust with a spatula.
- Cut bananas into thin slices arrange them in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- In a mixing bowl - combine pudding mix and milk with a electric mixer on medium speed. Beat until the mixture looks like pudding. Spoon the pudding over bananas and spread with a spatula. Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining pecans on top.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour or overnight.