Banana Bliss Squares
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 stick
- chilled butter
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- (16 oz) container sugarfree cool whip
- 2 pkg
- (4 serving) banana instant pudding & pie filling, sugarfree
- 3 c
- ripe bananas
How to Make Banana Bliss Squares
- 1Coat a 9X13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2With a pastry blender - cut the butter and flour until the mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is a light golden color. Remove from the oven. Let crust cool completely.
- 3In a mixing bowl - beat together the cream cheese and the confectioners sugar with a mixer on medium speed until well combined. Add 1/2 of the whipped topping. Mix well. Spread over cool crust with a spatula.
- 4Cut bananas into thin slices arrange them in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- 5In a mixing bowl - combine pudding mix and milk with a electric mixer on medium speed. Beat until the mixture looks like pudding. Spoon the pudding over bananas and spread with a spatula. Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining pecans on top.
- 6Cover and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour or overnight.