Apple-Date Nut Pudding
How to Make Apple-Date Nut Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 9 x 13 baking pan
- 3Cream sugar and shortening.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 5Sift dry ingrediants together three times.
- 6Add alternately with apples, dates, and nuts to sugar mixture.
- 7Press into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes, or till tests done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Can be served warm or cold. Can be topped with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.