Apple-Date Nut Pudding
How to Make Apple-Date Nut Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 baking pan
- Cream sugar and shortening.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift dry ingrediants together three times.
- Add alternately with apples, dates, and nuts to sugar mixture.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or till tests done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Can be served warm or cold. Can be topped with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.