APPLE COCONUT COBBLER
- apples, granny smith, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 10 oz. can refrigerated biscuits (flaky dough)
- 3 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make APPLE COCONUT COBBLER
- 1Preheat oven at 375 degrees F
- 2Stir together apple slices, caramel topping and flour in a large, round baking pan.Pull apart each biscuit into two halves, arrange over apple slices;drizzle with butter.
- 3Stir together, sugar and coconut, sprinkle over buttered biscuits.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until biscuits have puffed up and lightly browned.About 30 minutes. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.