Apple Babka Bread Pudding
- thick slices of babka bread broken into ruff sized cubes
- cooking apple cored and sliced in very thin wedges
- eggs beaten
- cup sugar
- teaspoon cinnamon
- teaspoon salt
- cups milk
- teaspoon vanilla
How to Make Apple Babka Bread Pudding
- 1heat oven to 350 degrees.grease a 1 quart casserole pan.
- 2Place cubes of bread and apple slices in casserole pan
- 3In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and beat together.Pour over bread crumbs and apples.
- 4place casserole dish in a baking pan with about 2 inches of water,bake at 350 for 55 to 65 minutes until knife placed in the center comes out clean.
- 5serve hot with Vanilla cream or Ice cream.