Apple Babka Bread Pudding
3thick slices of babka bread broken into ruff sized cubes
1cooking apple cored and sliced in very thin wedges
How to Make Apple Babka Bread Pudding
- heat oven to 350 degrees.grease a 1 quart casserole pan.
- Place cubes of bread and apple slices in casserole pan
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and beat together.Pour over bread crumbs and apples.
- place casserole dish in a baking pan with about 2 inches of water,bake at 350 for 55 to 65 minutes until knife placed in the center comes out clean.
- serve hot with Vanilla cream or Ice cream.