★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- egg yolks, reserve whites, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers (i use nilla)
- 3 medium
How to Make Angie's Banana Pudding
- 1Wisk cornstarch, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Add the egg yolks, milk, and butter on low heat until thick. Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
- 2Meanwhile, beat egg whites with mixer until fluffy. Add the egg whites to the cooked mixture. Line the bowl (I use a trifle bowl) with vanilla wafers and bananas. Pour 1/2 of the mixture over the vanilla wafers.
- 3Put vanilla wafers and banana slices over that layer. Pour pudding over the wafers and bananas. Put wafers over the last layer. Refrigerate and ready to serve.