Alice's Rice Pudding
How to Make Alice's Rice Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking dish.
- 3Mix the rice, milk, eggs and sugar. Whisk it a little with a fork to be sure the rice is not clumped and the eggs are thoroughly mixed with the milk.
- 4Pour into your baking dish and sprinkle with nutmeg. I use quite a bit because I like nutmeg. Use it to you own taste.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 and a half hours. This will depend on the size of your baking dish. It will set. When a knife inserted comes out clean then it is done.
- 6Cool and eat. This can be served warm or cold. It is good either way. Enjoy.