Addicting Vanilla Bean Pudding
How to Make Addicting Vanilla Bean Pudding
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Whisk extremely well.
- In medium saucepan, over medium heat, warm your milk until bubbles form at edges.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture and vanilla bean a little at a time into hot milk (whisking constantly). Continue to cook over medium heat and stir until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract plus your butter. Pour into serving dishes. Chill before serving. I added banana slices in the middle of my dishes plus put in some crushed chocolate graham crackers on the bottom before pouring in the goods! Oh yea....MMMMmmmm mmm
- I did say it serves 4 but that all depends on the size of dishes you choose. :)