Acini De Pepe (Pasta) Pudding
3/4 cacini de pepe (pasta)
1 can(s)of pineapple tidbits (large)
1 can(s)of mandrin oranges (large)
3 Tbsp(heaping) flour
1 smallcool whip
1 jar(s)maraschino cherries (halved) optional
How to Make Acini De Pepe (Pasta) Pudding
- Drain all of your fruit and reserve the juice. Keep the fruit in a container in your fridge.
- Cook pasta and set aside to cool.
- Combine your fruit juice, sugar, eggs and flour, cook on medium heat until thick.
- Poor thickened mixture over the pasta and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, re drain your fruit and add into the pasta. Fold in your cool whip and serve! :)