Zucchini (Apple) Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/4 cwhite granulated sugar
1 1/4 tspcinnamon
1 1/2 tspcream of tartar
2 Tbspbutter, sliced
How to Make Zucchini (Apple) Pie
- First, cut the zucchini lengthwise, peel and scoop out seeds, and slice like apple slices. Measure then cook till tender-crisp in a tiny bit of water then drain.
- Toss the first three ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to the first mixture. It will be "runny," but that's OK.
- Pour into a prepared unbaked 9" pie shell, and dot the top with the butter slices. Top with vented top crust and crimp edges.
- Brush top with milk and sprinkle with a little white sugar. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or till golden.