Yummy Pecan Pie!
You can make this pie several different ways by using different nuts. If you like Walnuts, make this using Walnuts instead of Pecans!
The Vanilla Bean is optional but it adds a unique and incredible flavor.
- 1 c
- light corn syrup
- 3 large
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- real unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- maple extract
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla bean (optional but wonderful!)
How to Make Yummy Pecan Pie!
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Prepare one 9" pie crust
- 2Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, maple and vanilla extract and vanilla bean using a spoon until well blended.
Stir in pecans.
- 3Pour into your pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 70 minutes.
Ovens vary, so always check when your time comes close.
- 4Test your pie after about 50 minutes with a thermometer it should be at 200 degrees in the center of your pie.
I love doing this, makes you feel confident that your pie is done and not under or over cooked.