Yummy Peach Cobbler
1 boxcake mix, yellow
1/3 cbutter, room temperature
30 ozcanned sliced peaches drained or 4 fresh peaches
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Yummy Peach Cobbler
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix ingredients until crumbly. Separate ½ cup of crumble for topping.
- 2. Spray a 9x13 glass dish with cooking spray. Press remaining crumble into base of dish.
- 3. Bake for 10 minutes. While crust bakes, slice peaches into small, 1 inch pieces.
- 4. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla until creamy. Layer peaches on top of baked crust. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of peaches.
- 5. Top with reserved crumbs and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 additional minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream. I didn't even mention how versatile this dish is. Try with other fruits - perhaps blackberries, lemon pie filling, or something crazy like pineapple.