yummy homemade apple pie
How to Make yummy homemade apple pie
- 1first you need to put 2 cups of flour and 2 or 3 tablespoons of water and one stick of butter not melted in large mixing bowl.
- 2then you mix it together with your hand make it into a ball then place on a cutting or rolling board you will need a rolling pin.
- 3then you make sure there is flour on the board and pin so it does not stick to the dough then roll out your dough until you get it about 2cm thick and will cover your pie pan and rise up on the sides to the top all the way around take a fork and press the edges down all around
- 4to make the topping you will also use two cups of flour and 2 or 3 teaspoons of water and one stick of butter mix it around and it should start to get crumble then keep on until it`s real crumble like the size of peas then
- 5peel your apples and chop them not to big or small about bite size but a little bigger because they will cook down put them in pot add about a cup of water and the apples add some cinnamon and sugar
- 6bring the apples to a mild boil then cover and let simmer when the apples are soft not mushy be careful to not over cook them turn off and drain off most of the water but leave a little water for the filling I would say 1/4 of a cup then add about a half cup of cinnamon and sugar mixed and stir until the water looks like syrup
- 7add the filling to the pie crust you have made and then sprinkle the crumbled dough on top make sure it is covered good with the crumbled dough then if you want you can sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over top
- 8you can also make a yummy cinnamon syrup for your ice cream just take about an half cup of water and mix in a cinnamon and sugar mixed until it gets thick like syrup i like to use the extra water from that i drain off the cooked apples