White Chocolate Silk Pie
- 6 oz
- pepperidge farms milano cookies
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp
- bars(3 to 4 oz. ea.) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 c
- 3 oz
- pkg. vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- thawed whipped topping
- fresh raspberry and shaved white chocolate
How to Make White Chocolate Silk Pie
- 1Place 7 cookies into a resealable plastic bag. Seal and crush the cookies with a rolling pin. Pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the pecans and butter. Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/4 inch up the side of a 9-inch pie plate. Cut the remaining cookies in half. Place the cookie halves, cut side down, around the inside edge of the pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2Heat the chocolate and 1/4 cup milk in 1 quart heavy saucepan over low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 3Combine the pudding mix and the remaining milk in a large bowl and stir according to the package directions. Stir in the chocolate mixture. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the cookie crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the filling is set.
- 4Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping, the raspberries and shaved chocolate.