12oreo cookies, finely crushed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
3squares white chocolate, divided
2 pkg(8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cred raspberry preserves
How to Make White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 8 inch square pan.
- Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
Add melted chocolate.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended.
Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake 25-18 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool 5 minutes.
Spread preserves over top.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving.
Cut into 18 bars.