- oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- squares white chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- red raspberry preserves
How to Make White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 8 inch square pan.
- 2Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
Add melted chocolate.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended.
Pour mixture over crust.
- 5Bake 25-18 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool 5 minutes.
Spread preserves over top.
- 6Refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving.
Cut into 18 bars.