White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spice Muffins
Maggie May Schill
3 1/2 cflour,sifted
2 1/2 csugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1 tsppumpkin spice
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 cpumpkin puree, canned or fresh
1/2 csalted butter, softened
1/2 ccream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cwhite chocolate chips (more or less)
How to Make White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spice Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350'F
Grease two muffin pans, or use paper muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin spice together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together pumpkin puree, butter, cream cheese vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture in quarters, until the batter is completely incorporated. The batter should be sticky, but not runny.
- Fold in your chocolate ships.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans evenly. Dust the top of each unbaked muffin with cinnamon and raw sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean when you prick the muffins.
- Yields 2 dozen.