Very Strawberry Pie
- 1 pt
- ( 6 oz. ) ready-to-use chocolate or shortbread pie crust
- ( 4 oz. ) containers of refrigerated vanilla pudding snacks
- 2 Tbsp
- strawberry-flavored sundae topping
- ( 8 oz. ) container strawberry-flavored soft cream cheese
How to Make Very Strawberry Pie
- 1Place cream cheese in small bowl; beat 30 seconds at low speed with electric mixer. Add pudding and strawberry topping; beat 1 minute or until blended. Pour mixture into crust.
- 2Refrigerate for 10 minutes. While pie is chilling, cut strawberries into halves or slices. Arrange on top of pie.
- 3Note: For a special touch, drizzle top of pie with strawberry-flavored or chocolate ice cream topping just before serving.