Vanilla Banana Coconut Cream Pie
I had some left over crust from that recipe so used it.
1-3.8 oz pkgdr. oetker organic vanilla or coconut pudding mix
1 1/2 cnon-dairy milk
1 1/2 Tbsparrowroot powder
1 Tbspvanilla extract
2 mediumripe bananas
·unsweetened shredded coconut
How to Make Vanilla Banana Coconut Cream Pie
- Prepare one 9" pie crust. Blind bake it. While it's cooling make your filling.
- Put the pudding mix into your med. saucepan and add the milk and arrowroot powder. Turn on the stove and heat this up stirring constantly.
- Once it comes to a boil, keep stirring for another minute. About 5 minutes total.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and stir for a minute or two.
- Cut up one banana in slices and line the pie crust with them. Use the other banana if you need it. I used two bananas.
- Pour the pudding on top of the bananas and smooth the top. Sprinkle the coconut on top of the pudding mix.
- Put into the fridge for 3-4 hours. This should set nicely. Serve with your favorite whipped topping.