TURTLE PIE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- graham cracker pie crust(6oz size)
- 1/4 c
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 c
- pecan halves(divided)
- 2 box
- instant chocolate pudding mix(3.9 oz size each)
- 2 c
- very cold milk
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed(divided)
- squares of bakers semi sweet chocolate
How to Make TURTLE PIE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 1Spread caramel topping onto bottom of crust. Reserve 8 nuts for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining nuts; sprinkle over caramel topping.
- 2Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- 3Microwave chocolate squares and remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Spread over pie. Top with reserved nuts(arranging one pecan half per slice). Let stand 10 min. before serving.