- 1 can(s)
- (15 ounce) pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice or to taste
- 4 large
- eggs, beaten lightly
- 3 oz
- brewed turkish coffee that has cooled
- single piecrust, baked (regular or graham cracker)
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- finely grated orange zest
- 3/4 tsp
- orange flower water
ORANGE BLOSSOM WHIPPED CREAM
How to Make Turkish Pumpkin Pie, Yes Really
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, and the pumpkin spice.
Stir eggs and coffee into pumpkin mixture until combined.
- 2Pour pumpkin mixture into baked crust. It's a good idea to cover edges of crust with foil to. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the middle looks set.
Cool completely on a rack. Chill as soon as it's cooled until ready to serve.
Serve with Orange Whipped Cream and additional spice mix sprinkler lightly on top.
- 3Make whipped cream while pie is baking and keep well chilled until needed.