Turkey Pot Pies (mini's)
- refrigerated pie crust, or your homemade crust
- 1 bunch
- of frozen veggies, or fresh or canned any kind you like
- 2 pt
- gravy mix, or your own homemade gravy
- chop up your leftover turkey, chicken, beef or whatever meat you choose in bite sized pieces.
- chunks of potatoes cut in bite size pieces, or rice, or broken up noodles
- egg and 1 tablespoon of milk, slightly beaten, to brush on top of pies
How to Make Turkey Pot Pies (mini's)
- 2Gather whatever veggies you decide to use. I used a bag of frozen veggies and long grain rice mixture.
Make your gravy, I make my own, or use a bottled gravy or gravy mix. Pour your veggies into the the gravy in saucepan on stove and heat all til defrosted, also at this time put in your pre cooked potatoes or rice or broken up noodles.
- 4When the pies are all made , I put them in small individual freezer bags and put them in the freezer to have anytime for a quick meal.
To heat up: Put in preheated oven 325-350 degrees, to brown and start to bubble, everything is precooked so your just reheating it all. Should take about 20-25 minutes, watch closely as each oven is different.