Trisha Yearwood's Pecan Pie Muffins
Cook Notes: This recipe also makes great mini-muffins; just shorten the baking time by 5 minutes.
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped fine
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 large
- 1 1/3 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Trisha Yearwood's Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 9 muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and flour. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the melted butter and stir to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the well in the dry ingredients,
- 4Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each almost full. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in a muffin, about 20 minutes..