- 2 pkg
- 3.4 oz. each jello-pumpkin spice flavor instant pudding
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 c
- cold milk
- readu-to-use-graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
- tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1/2 c
- pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make TRIPLE-LAYER PUMPKIN SPICE PIE (Recipe by Kraft)
- 1Beat dry pudding mixes, cinnamon & Milk in medium bowl with whisk two minutes;, spread 1 1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
- 2Stir 1/1/2 cups Cool Whip into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, cook nuts & honey in skillet on medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until nuts are caramelized, stirring frequently. Spread onto waxed paper, separating larger clusters. Cool.
- 4Sprinkle nuts over pie just before serving.