How to Make Triple Layer Lemon Pie
- Pour milk into a large bowl and add pudding mixes. Whisk for 2 minutes (will be thick).
- Spread 1 1/2 cups on top of pie crust.
- Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding in bowl and spread over layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. or until set. Garnish as desired. I've done chocolate and garnished with shaved chocolate or chocolate chips. Butterscotch is also good. I've tried many flavors and so far we've liked them all!