How to Make Triple Layer Lemon Pie
- 1Pour milk into a large bowl and add pudding mixes. Whisk for 2 minutes (will be thick).
- 2Spread 1 1/2 cups on top of pie crust.
- 3Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding in bowl and spread over layer in crust.
- 4Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 5Refrigerate for 3 hrs. or until set. Garnish as desired. I've done chocolate and garnished with shaved chocolate or chocolate chips. Butterscotch is also good. I've tried many flavors and so far we've liked them all!