Triple Layer Lemon Pie
It is a hit with EVERYONE!! Enjoy and let me know what you think.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- pudding mix, instant, lemon flavor
- 1 pkg
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 c
- milk, 1%
- graham cracker pie crust
- lemon zest, grated
How to Make Triple Layer Lemon Pie
- 1Mix pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
- 2Place half of the pudding mixture into the pie crust.
- 3Mix remaining pudding with half of the whipped topping and place in crust.
- 4Mix half of the lemon zest with the rest of the whipped topping and layer it on top of the pie. Garnish with remaining zest.
- 5Place pie in refrigerator for 4 hours, slice and ENJOY!!